1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #76783返信
    Showmaxlink
    ゲスト

Sure! Here’s a concise step-by-step guide to linking your Showmax account:

1. Sign Up or Log In:
    – If you don’t have a showmax/link account, go to the Showmax website or app and sign up with your email address or phone number.
    – If you already have an account, simply log in using your credentials.

2. Choose Your Plan:
    – Browse the available subscription plans and select the one that suits your needs.
    – Follow the prompts to enter payment details and complete the subscription process.

3. Access Account Settings:- Once logged in, navigate to your account settings. This is usually found by clicking on your profile icon or name in the top corner of the screen.

4. Link Devices:
    – In the account settings, look for an option like “Device Management” or “Linked Devices.”
    – Click on this option to view and manage devices linked to your account.

5. Link a New Device:
    – To link a new device, you might need to enter a code or authenticate via a device-specific app.
    – On your new device, download and install the Showmax app from the relevant app store.
    – Open the app, log in with your Showmax credentials, and follow any on-screen instructions to complete the linking process.

6. Manage Linked Devices:- In your account settings, you can also manage which devices are linked to your account. Remove or rename devices if needed.

7. Stream Content:- Once your devices are linked, you can start streaming content from Showmax on any of them.

If you encounter any issues, Showmax’s support team is available to help through their website or app.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: How do I activate my showmax using showmax/link Url
あなたの情報: